Annual Tax Report
Annual Tax Report means that the taxpayer calculates the annual taxable income and income tax payable by itself within the specified time limit after the end of the tax year, in accordance with tax laws, regulations, rules and other relevant enterprise income tax regulations. According to the amount of income tax paid in advance monthly or quarterly, determine the amount of tax payable or refundable for the year, and fill out the annual corporate income tax return, handle the annual corporate income tax declaration with the competent tax bureau, provide relevant information required by the tax bureau, and settle the annual corporate income tax return.
Time of annual Tax Report: March 1st to May 31st every year.
Files and information needed for annual Tax Report:
1. Balance sheet and income statements of the year.
2. Balance statement of the year.
3. Data of make up for previous year's loss in the past five years.
4. Information of the Legal Representative and shareholder: name, ID information and ratio of share.
5. CA Certificate for Tax Return or Electronic Business License.
6. Schedule of taxes payable of the year.
If you require further information, please refer to our FAQ.
Or, please contact us online!
Or, just leave your message below, we shall contact you soon!